arnold on Feb 12, 2018
April 2018 – Mojo
Google Search Console –
- Create a generic Gmail account and ask client to be added to you can see reports
- Look at performance: Then make sure clicks, impressions and average position are highlighted
- Why search terms could Partners target?
Google Analytics –
- Setting up Conversions?
- Audience -> Overview (Bounce Rate, Avg. Session Duration).
- Demographics -> Overview (Who is using the website?)
- Geo -> Location (Where are people using your website?)
- Behavior -> New Vs. Returning (Are people coming back to your website?)
- Behavior -> Engagement (How long are people staying on your website?)
- Mobile -> Overview (Which devices do people use to visit your website?)
- Audience -> User Flows (How do people explore your website?)
- Acquisition -> overview (How do people find your website)
- Acquisition -> All traffic -> Source/Medium (More detailed of how people fins your website)
- Behavior -> Site Content -> All Pages (What is your most popular content?)
- Behavior -> Site Content -> Landing Pages (What content brings people to your website?)
- Behavior -> Site Content -> Exit Pages (What content do people view before leaving your website)
- Behavior -> Site Speed -> Overview (how fast is your website?)
- Free Stock Images